The following General Terms and Conditions describe the use of the content and services offered by the ("Company", "us", "our", "we"):
- may be referred to as the "Website". In addition, any first-person statements or references to "we", "us" and "our" will refer to the same.
- All references to "you," "your," "player," "visitor," "player," and "player" refer to the person using the content and services provided by the .
- It is the user's responsibility to read and understand the Terms and Conditions of Use, which must be followed before using the content or services offered by the .
Online tops casino provides information relating to online and mobile gambling, online and mobile casino games and various forms of promotional material for them - this information is provided free of charge and is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
Online tops casino does not offer real money casino games or gambling on the Website, as the Website is not an online casino or mobile casino. Therefore, the Website does not accept any bets, wagers or facilitate the deposit or withdrawal of gambling related funds.
1. Your acceptance of our terms and conditions
You agree that it is your responsibility to keep up to date by visiting and reading relevant information resources. Failure to do so will not affect the Websites rights or the enforceability of the documented changes.
You agree that you have no rights to any content or services offered by the Website, even if you create a free user account or join a mailing list, and that the Website may terminate your use of the Website and restrict your access. to its content and services as deemed necessary. In such event, you agree that you shall have no right to take legal action against the Website and shall not receive any financial compensation.
You agree that it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the laws governing participation in Internet gambling and the use of Internet gambling services in the country and region where you reside. If you are found to be in violation of any applicable laws and/or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to your place of residence, you waive the right to hold the Website liable in any subsequent legal action brought by you or brought against you by a third party. This includes any class action or jury trial.
By choosing to visit and utilize the information and services offered by the Website, you agree to fully indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, employees and suppliers harmless from all claims, liabilities, litigation, damages, losses, losses, liabilities. , Fines and costs of any kind (including, but not limited to, legal fees for any and all related hearings and consultations).
2. Whether the Website is suitable for you?
The content on the Website relates to gambling and gaming, for this reason the following applies:
- The Content is not intended for users under 18 years of age or under 21 years of age in some jurisdictions. If you are under 18 years of age, you must stop using the Website immediately.
- All users residing in a jurisdiction that has enacted regulations prohibiting Internet gambling and Internet gambling services must immediately cease using the Website.
- All users who have received counseling for gambling addiction or have been diagnosed as problem gamblers should not use the services provided by the Website for their own peace of mind.
If you are a minor, live in a region that prohibits Internet gambling, or you have identified an addiction, especially one related to gambling, we recommend that you stop informing us of content and services immediately Online tops casino. We are not a website for you.
3. Regional Compliance
Online tops casino Strives to be an information portal about gambling, and to comply with the legal and ethical standards adopted by jurisdictions around the world regarding how they view online gambling services and what they allow and prohibit in their countries and/or states.
To this end, the Website does not provide gambling related marketing content for regions such as the United States, Europe or Australia or any other regions where it is prohibited.
However, we strongly support and promote the business of online gambling in regions that believe it is fair trade and have demonstrated government support for online gambling through licensing and regulation.
The following are some of the gambling regulatory authorities to which we are subject:
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gambling Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA)
- Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA)
- The Gambling Authority (KSA)
Regulation and licensing ensure the continued growth, development and legitimization of the online gambling community. For this reason Online tops casino takes great care to ensure that we are 100% compliant with the restrictions and requirements imposed by the UK Gambling Commission.
Online tops casino Vendors and advertising
Online tops casino may showcase the products and services of suppliers and advertisers on the website. Any client choosing to actively utilize a supplier or advertiser, which may include anything from supplying related products and/or services, is an agreement between the client and the company. Online tops casino Is in no way liable for any potential damages that may arise from such occurrences. Any activity involving advertisers or suppliers is at your own risk.
4. Intellectual property rights
All software, data, written material, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, graphics, photographs, functional components, animation, video, music, audio, text and any other software or documentation found on this site are owned by the Online tops casino.
By using this website, you agree not to remove, modify, copy or use the above copyrighted content for any reason whatsoever.
Any trade names or trademarks, service marks or trade names used on this site are owned by or authorized for use by Online tops casino. This includes its affiliates and licensors, if applicable. All rights reserved.
The content of the site and the trademarks mentioned are protected by copyright and/or intellectual property rights. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have no rights to said trademarks or site content.
5. Third Party Content
Online tops casino may contain links to other websites, services, products or content belonging to other individuals or organizations. This is called "Third Party Content.". These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience.
By using the site, you agree not to hold us responsible for any Third Party Content that you do not agree with. A link to a third party website does not imply that we endorse the content of the Website. You are responsible for deciding whether the content found on the page is appropriate. You do so at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
Online tops casino, its affiliates and their licensors will not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort or negligence for any misfortune or harm arising out of or in any capacity related to your use of or access to the Site or Services, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business, loss of benefits (including loss of or inability to obtain anticipated remuneration), interference with business, loss of business data or any other monetary or significant misfortune (even if you have reported the loss of business to us). of the likelihood of such misfortune or harm).
We, our subsidiaries and licensors will not be liable for any misfortune or harm arising out of or in any capacity connected with your use of, any communication contained on the Website and are not responsible for the content contained on the Website. any web page on the Internet linked to the Site.
By using our Site, you acknowledge that the Company will not be at risk to you or any unauthorized person in connection with any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or Services.
7. We support responsible gaming
The notion that online casino gambling makes a living off of players coming in and losing their money in one sitting is archaic and naive. We support online casino gambling as an enjoyable and interesting hobby or recreational activity.
The best way to ensure that you can safely and securely enjoy online casino gambling for a long period of time is to make sure that you play responsibly. As the slogan goes; "Play with your head, not your heart".
If you need help, we encourage you to ask for it:
- GamCare - gamcare.org.uk
- GambleAware - begambleaware.org
- Gambling Therapy - Gamblingtherapy.org
- Gamblers Anonymous - gamblersanonymous.org.uk
For comprehensive information on responsible gambling, please visit our Responsible Gambling page and guides to responsible gambling .
Remember to play for fun, not for profit. If you are chasing your losses or even big wins, we recommend seeking help or taking a self-exclusion timeout.
8. What Online tops casino promises you!
- As an independent industry and review content website, we are committed to providing online gambling enthusiasts with up-to-date and reliable reporting regarding online casino news, casino brand reviews and reviews of the latest casino games and technological developments.
- We will also endeavor to ensure that all news and information is correct and up to date, however, we cannot be held responsible for any losses that may arise from outdated or incorrect information we receive from third party providers. However, we will do our best to correct any errors and discrepancies within a reasonable timeframe once we become aware of such errors.
9. What Online tops casino expects you to
To ensure a long-term relationship, Online tops casino Expects the following from all of its users:
- Reach the legal age of majority for gambling, at least 18 years of age.
- Do not use the Website if your local jurisdiction declares online gambling illegal.
- Treat the team behind the Website and other users of the Website with respect and dignity at all times.
- Make content and services offered by the Website for personal use only.
- Never promote links containing affiliate tracking tags or sales through which you, someone you know, or someone who has worked, you financially benefit from Website users accessing said link or content.
- Never impersonate a representative of the Website for any reason or under any circumstances and not by inference, omission or false statement.
- Comply with the agreements and terms of service posted on the Website.
- Not to claim ownership, modify, sell or misuse in any form the intellectual property, found logos, written or audiovisual content or information offered on the Website.
- Not use the Website, its content or services in any unlawful way.
- Not to use the Website, its content or its services to generate income.
- Never advertise through links, emails or chats any files or executables containing malicious code and viruses.
- Never promote through links, email or chat rooms any material that is pornographic (in any form), promotes hate speech, advocates violence or repression of any religious group, racial group, gender or sexual orientation.
- Not to collect any personal information relating to the Website and its users, either manually or through an automated system, for the purpose of selling, sharing or otherwise distributing the information for free or for profit. Nor may it be collected for personal use.
10. Notice of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require the same of customers and guests of the Site and customers of the Services. If you encounter any User Content on the Site that infringes copyright or generally violates your intellectual property rights, you must notify the Company's Copyright Agent by providing the following information:
- Your name and the name of your organization or subscriber organization, if applicable.
- Your contact information, which should include your complete e-mail address, physical location, and telephone number.
- Identify the material on the Site that may be infringing in sufficient detail that we can locate it on the Site. Please include a URL that indicates possible copyright infringement or a step-by-step description of where copyright infringement can be found.
- The physical or electronic sign of a person authorized to act for the owner of a voting right that may be infringed.
- An explanation that the data in the notice is correct, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act for the owner of the potentially infringed content.
You may contact our copyright agent by e-mail.
11. Termination of contract
We may terminate the Agreement and stop your use of the Site and Services immediately and without notice (and without financial compensation) if any of the following events occur:
- If in any circumstances we decide to suspend the Services or the Site or any part of it, generally or expressly to you.
- If we believe that you have breached any of the details of the Agreement.
- If your use of the Services or the Site has been in any way reckless or in breach of the terms of the Agreement.
- If we believe there are reasonable grounds to do so.
12. Entire Agreement
The Agreement contains the entire agreement between us and you as a user of the website. This applies to your use of the Website, Software and Services and takes precedence over all previous arrangements for equivalence. You acknowledge that by agreeing to the Agreement you have not relied on any warranty that an equivalent has been expressly made by the Company in the Agreement.
13. Contact us
Usage Online tops casino, accessing the content provided and providing us with any services or materials found on the website is at your own risk.
All materials, content and services are provided to you as a public on an "as is" basis. Online tops casino, any of its affiliated websites and licensors disclaim liability with respect to this website and its materials, services and other content provided.
We make no warranty that the site, services and all materials on the site or available through the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that they are free of viruses spyware, malware or bugs.
This document was last updated on July 21, 2023